What do we do?
We are a Selwyn based consultancy business providing training and support to businesses and individuals specialising in Leadership and Wellbeing. Our primary offering is training workshops (both public and customisesd), most of which are based at a private training venue in Springston. We also offer a wide range of services including mentoring/coaching programmes, sales based training, Psychometric testing, staff wellbeing assessments, staff satisfaction surveys etc.
At Progress People we are focussed on the people of your workplacee. Managers manage thing, Leaders lead people, and if you need help in any of the following areas, we would love to talk.
- LEADERSHIP: Encouraging, supporting and inspiring the leaders / managers and supervisors of your business
- SUCCESS: Providing meaningful and relevant tools and techniques to improve and enhance performance and profitibility
- IDENTIFY: Critical self-reflection or team analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses followed by strategic guidance and support
- REDUCE: Have a proactive approach to managing poor performance, absenteeism, work related stress and anxiety, healthy work / life balance
- CULTURE: Embed a truly positive, enduring and healthy culture in your workplace and ensure this is lead from the top
What is our target market?
Any business small or large that want to help improve the enthusiasm and happiness of their staff, and the culture and connectedness of their teams. We predominantly based in the South Island however we do have consultants servicing the North Island.
What do I love about Selwyn?
Selwyn is a community. It is hard to go anywhere in Selwyn and not stop to chat to someone you know. There is a beautiful culture of help and support that connects individuals and businesses unlike anywhere I’ve lived before. I am incredibly proud to live in Selwyn and feel privileged to be able to raise my children here.
Why am I a member of the Selwyn Business Group?
The Selwyn Business group has provided me with support, encouragement and connection that can be hard to find when in business. We are a group of likeminded professionals who share knowledge and experience and I love having a network to talk to if I ever want help with an issue or idea. There is overwhelming respect and encouragement from a diverse range of industries and experiences. I feel proud to be a member!